2013年12月23日星期一

Tiffany Earrings SW Ave Seattle I have had several

4534 California Tiffany Earrings SW Ave Seattle I have had several watches repaired or had batteries changed here over the years.I know they don make a lot of money off this type of service and yet they treat you as if you just purchased a $10, 000 item!This experience led me to, of course, purchase a diamond watch from them when the time came around and i wanted to spoil myself!This family-Owned and operated jewelry store has been an institution in west seattle for many years, but it worth the drive from almost anywhere bc they have integrity, a big selection of watches and jewelry, and many unique pieces.If you like vintage jewelry, you be thrilled with menashe.If you like the more modern styling, you be happy as well.I recently moved to maple valley but have no doubt i will still make the drive across the metro area when i need something repaired or want to make a new purchase. A friend of my fiance first told us about menashe sons and i so glad that they did.This is the inly place that i will ever by jewelry from for the rest of my life.My fiance i have purchased my engagement ring both our wedding bands here and the service has been outstanding.Josh and the rest of his family make it a point to educated you the website about everything that there is to know about jewelry and not to pressure a sale out of you.They selection of jewelry is better than cartier or tiffany by far and they have an amazing selections of estate and antique pieces.Josh makes the whole experience easy and fun.The quality of the pieces is beyond compare.I will never buy jewelry anywhere else for the rest of my life.I send everyone that i know straight to them.I so excited that i found this gem of a jewelry store.Everyone should go!

没有评论:

发表评论